Welcome to the Sherburn & Rillington Practice Website
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us.
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or cancel an appointment.
Partners in Care
Once registered, patients and healthcare professionals work together to ensure the most appropriate care is provided. This partnership philosophy extends even further and our active patient group exists to make sure that patient needs and the practice offering are always heading in the same direction.
Both surgeries have got car parking facilities and access for disabled people.
This practice aspires to provide high quality primary care.
- We aim to do this in a friendly setting for all our patients, insuring equality of access.
- We value the contribution of all members of the practice team and wish to encourage high levels of job satisfaction and personal development.
- In achieving our aims and in recognition of the very hard work involved we expect a high level of respect and courtesy from those using our service.
- The partners accept "The duties of a Doctor registered with the General Medical Council".
Extended Access Service
From 1 October 2018, the practice provides routine patient appointments outside of core hours:
Thursday up to 8pm.
One Sunday morning a month from 8.30-10.00am.
Please contact reception for more information.
Extended access appointments can also be booked at:
- Ampleforth and Hovingham Practice, telephone 01439 788215
- Derwent Practice, telephone 01653 600069
(Site updated 09/01/2019)